Student, 20, died in his sleep after eating pasta that he'd left out on a worktop for five days

Student, 20, died in his sleep after eating pasta that he'd left out on a worktop for five days

A student died after eating pasta that had been left out in kitchen for five days; The 20-year-old from Belgium became sick after eating leftover spaghetti; After becoming violently ill, he went to bed to try and sleep the sickness off, only to be …
See Original Article

Superbug From India Spread Far and Fast, Study Finds

An antibiotic-resistant gene originally discovered in bacteria from India was found 8,000 miles away in a remote Arctic environment, according to a new study.
See Original Article